Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in India...

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
I wonder how it would be to attend to a tourney or something in India... :D :D :D

I would imagine some of the towels on their heads to rise a couple of feet above the bunkers?? :rolleyes:

No offence about the towels.!!

Pinky

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Something spicy eh? I don't think it would be too politically safe to do something like paintball in India, and I'm not too sure that there's enough economic stability over there either to open and maintain a field. I think enforcing rules would be a problem...they're a bit too much into the concept of reincarnation, so deadboxes wouldn't be too well understood...or would it be a dead pyre? OUCH! It'd be interesting to see the Kama SupAir, the book of bunker positions.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
LOL karma sup'air

yeh , but wud they understand the concept of paintball? or wud it disintegrate into some form of that indian game, where u run about shouting some strange word? ;)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
LOL karma sup'air

Originally posted by Henry.B
yeh , but wud they understand the concept of paintball? or wud it disintegrate into some form of that indian game, where u run about shouting some strange word? ;)
I assume you mean Kabbadi...

P'ball + Kabbadi would certainly be an interesting combination. You could only shoot at a player once they crossed the half-way line

We already have a strange word to repeat over and over while we play too "On'is'oppa" "On'is'oppa" "On'is'oppa" :D

Nb on a more serious note, with over a Billion people in India (the world second most populous state and its largest Democracy) there would be a great recruiting base for future Tourney Teams if P'ball ever took off there in a big way