Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball in the UK

Auds

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
Hi
I have played paintball a couple of time and thought I might like to get involved more. Question is how?

Nearly all sites are for Stag/hen party situations, with few walk-ons and those that are spread around the county.

So my question is how do you get involved? I live in the south of England at Junction 13 M25.
I do not have my own kit as I dont want to buy stuff I cant use!

Any information or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

A

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
its a bit of a drive, (but then all paintball sites are) but Sparklie Chick has a site nr maidenhead. is that close enough??
You can hire equipment from there, or later on when you get your own kit, you can also use it there.

And trust me traveling that far you would by no means have traveled as far as some.

send her an e-mail on <a href="http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=mailform&userid=1083">this link</a>

SirJinks

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Jun 21, 2002
Southampton
Visit site
Check out the main paintball governing body's website on www.ukpsf.com where you can get a geographical listing of fields. After that its worth just checking their own webbies (if they have one) or just ringing up a likely field and having a chat to the field owner about coming along. In my experience the ones that I have spoken to are all more than friendly and will be able to give you some good help.

Of course, everyone here is more than friendly if you have any concerns or questions as well. :D

Kippers

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
You live Egham, Staines way then? i live not to far from you in Sunbury.

Campaign is a cool site which is close to ya, on the A3, Like you said though lots of Stags with a few walk-ons, but gonna have 2 more on the 6th of October Me and the brother inlaw.

www.campaign-paintball.com

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
Good way to get involved is marshalling at a site near you, if that's a realistic option.

Plenty of game experience, get to see the "larger picture" when the paint starts flying, learn a bit about markers and how to maintain them, make some contacts and a bit of pocket money to spend on the sport.

Welcome

God these boys are rude!

Hi sparklie her self here. Firstly happy posting! have fun get stuff awnsered, meet new ballers and enjoy:D

You are more than welcome down on site were all very freindly the facilities are great and we paly some good hard ball.

If you are free come down Sunday it's accdemy which is brilliant anthing from 20 to 60 ballers from 1st timers who just know they want to get into it to ex pros getting back in again.

You don't need Kit just your self and a good attitude. When your ready to start getting bits and pieces we have the shop, lots of great second hand kit as well as shiney new things. All the tec suport is there and we will help you become self surficent ie learning how to fill fix and maintain your marker.

Happy balling hope to see you soon if not sunday then here and about.

Sparklie bonding with her coke can ;)

Auds

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
I appreciate all your advise and information. Not too shocking :)

I am affraid that i wont be able to make it on Sunday as it is not a good day for me. Do you have an email distribution list about these days?

Also what happens on the day? And whats it all cost??

Just of information what is the average age of plays?

Cheers

Auds

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
See nice sparklie lady.

and the best bit is the fact that if you can make it to an academy there might even be a stash of Sparklies well renound Chocolate Chunk Cookies. WELL RENOUND.

did i mention she was a nice lady *creep creep*

i didnt notice it was ure first post, so may i also say welcome from the P8 Massiv. n hope to see you on a field soon.