Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball kit for sale UK

02craigallen

Feb 23, 2007
sunny cornwall
Hey guys i use to play paintball and really can't afford it any more and i have to addmit i don't no that much about my gat but its a great gun i am really just looking for the best price as i really don't mind how much i get all my equipment for as long as i get rid of it;

2007 Eclipse Distortion Jersey (yellow and blue) i have used it once.

A Ion with lots of up (stiffy barrel, cp parts, it has a red bolt not shore what it is, it has a upgraded t-board which is great and a green body kit)

3000psi bottle

yellow v-force mask

dark blue dye mask

a blue dye battle pack

dye bottle cover

empire playing pants

yellow evil jersey

and i halo tsa hopper

this i mega glood for those that are just starting to play i really dont mind what ik get for the lot but no lower than 100 play cheers guy

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Hey guys i use to play paintball and really can't afford it any more and i have to addmit i don't no that much about my gat but its a great gun i am really just looking for the best price as i really don't mind how much i get all my equipment for as long as i get rid of it;

2007 Eclipse Distortion Jersey (yellow and blue) i have used it once.

A Ion with lots of up (stiffy barrel, cp parts, it has a red bolt not shore what it is, it has a upgraded t-board which is great and a green body kit)

3000psi bottle

yellow v-force mask

dark blue dye mask

a blue dye battle pack

dye bottle cover

empire playing pants

yellow evil jersey

and i halo tsa hopper

this i mega glood for those that are just starting to play i really dont mind what ik get for the lot but no lower than 100 play cheers guy
Give us a clue on the sizes please

big kid

couldnt stay away
Nov 23, 2005
with the web toes
Visit site
good luck with the sale craig any help just let me know

dont forget your timmy aswell thats still down my house and needs looking at it might be worth selling that as spares or repair.

oh and get a dictionary lol:D