Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball on Bravo TV

Village Idiot

Barking Mad Member
Jul 11, 2001
Costa del Eastbourne
Visit site
Nice to see Hillbillies and Overlord doingt their stuff on Bravo yesterday. (Warren- you looked lovely, and such a beast dragging that girl out of the hut!)

Anyone know who the other teams are on this programme?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ya know, it'd be very easy to publicize paintball in a positive light if Push and similar movies were sold/rented commercially just like other movies and videos. Is there any particular reason why not, other than the paintball shops wanting to make all the money off of it instead of having it available at say Blockbuster or Wal Mart?

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Nick, dude!

Everything set for Sunday at Temple??

Coming down tonight?

If so can you bring the bits we talked about last week? I'll bring my cheque book.

Can you remember?

Can I stop typing in questions?

Gaarrgghhh?

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Sorry for the attempted thread hijack

Saw Mission:paintball for the first time Sat night (repeat od round 1).

I liked it and will be watching the rest (time permiting), although more actual playing would have been nice.

Maybe some commentary by a top 'Baller during games to explain what the teams are trying to achieve when making moves. They could even do if NFL style when the commentators draw on a still to explain whats going on.

A beginners guide to Paintball and the equipment used would have been good as well.

Nick, I will continue to 'develop' the Paintball Action Figures TM idea. Should make a mint. Woooha!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Mark dude...

People these days buy ANYTHING they see on the shelves at video stores, including stuff that is so friggin trivial that you'd be surprised anyone would even touch it. Such a huge portion of the video market is comprised of people that are bored. It's not too much of a stretch that people would see it and think "Well, I've never seen that before, that looks cool..." Or "No, sweetie, we are NOT watching Titanic or Braveheart again for the 50th time this week!!! We'll watch...we'll watch...<looks around>...uh, Push, yeah, that's it, we'll watch Push tonight! What is it? Uh, it's...it's...another romantic comedy movie! Yeah, that's it! Push it is!"

Yes, this is how most decisions in video rental stores go. Believe me, I hang out in them a lot. Movie popcorn is too damn addictive...