The Home Of European Paintball

paintball site thats reballs only?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Following on from a rather ill informed PM from Rexy I thought I'd take a minute to remind you all that we are all for freedom of speech here however stupidity will not be tolerated.

What all of the Mods do before deleting a thread is follow a simple enough set of questions.

Is it within the rules? Used mostly when looking at classifieds.

Is it slanderous/rude/belittling/illegal/spam/stupid?

Will it be beneficial or detrimental to the sport we all love?

Slagging off a hard working site because they use reballs instead of paintballs? Have you actually nothing else to do? As Buddha quite rightly says, the wrong set of eyes reads this thread and goes digging further to find something which isn't there, the site gets shut down while they investigate to find nothing and the owner isn't able to feed his family, people lose a training facility, less customers are exposed to paintball thereby constricting the growth of our industry in its own little way and as Tesco says, every little helps.........

As for the issue on frangible rounds, what a crock of nonsense. Are you seriously suggesting that every round which leaves a paintball marker and does not break is illegal? I tell you what, some sites I've visited have used paint so bad that I thought I was being shot with live rounds. Airsoft which also fires non frangible rounds is not illegal and those guys shoot quite literally millions of rounds every weekend in the UK.

Unless you're a qualified solicitor, government representative or other person of significant authority and the power to actually define these statements as opposed to interpreting them yourselves, keep your opinions on legality off this forum.

We are here to discuss paintball in all its forms, tournaments, tech stuff, news, gear reviews and of course to offer a platform for people to buy and sell their kit in relative security.

Status
Not open for further replies.