Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintballs over here, paintballs over there

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
real quick. Buy nice barrel for your gun, then find a name brand of paint that doesn't fall through it or get stuck but can be blown through. This match is most accurate. Try different types of paint until you find one you like.:cool:

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Originally posted by steven09
diablo has always been good for us

but then again we havent tried this new zap stuff
steven
tried the zap chronic for the 1st time at "simply the best woodland" and the paint was fantastic. not a single chop/break all day.

can't wait to use it again at the big game

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
two ways to go here,

By a barral you like then match your paint to it, or find a paint you like and match your barral to that..

ooops forgot the third, by a freak, and then you can match to any paint you like,

WE use Diablo Blaze, and have very very few problems with it...
Its great for most markers, then again alot of us on the team have freaks, so we can change inserts to suit the paint..

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
If you choose paint first then you will probably need a selection of inside diameter barrals as even if you stick to the same type of paint, its diameter may vary slightly from batch to batch...

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmm

Originally posted by CROOKED-POPO
real quick. Buy nice barrel for your gun, then find a name brand of paint that doesn't fall through it or get stuck but can be blown through. This match is most accurate. Try different types of paint until you find one you like.:cool:
then wouldnt a good barrel to buy be a freak?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
mmmmmm

hmm i know im saving up for one i might be getting $150 and that will go towards the tottal freak 16" with the stainless back so it wil probably cost me $300