Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintballs

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
hey does any one know where I can buy cheap paintballs
If you do join a team, some teams get discount on certain places.

Also most walk-on events include 2000 paintballs in the price (that should do you for the day)
Or sell paintballs at a bit of a discounted price there.

Other than that you'd want to buy them from a reputable seller, which you can find across the top, just paintball, ect (I wouldn't buy them until you need them.)

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Just are good. I've ordered paintballs before and received them broken. But I bought 4 cases from Just and not a single broken one. Definitely will be buying from them for a long time.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Ordering paint through the post is a lottery with no supplier any better than another. The only way to ensure safe delivery is to order a pallet load. Buy direct from the sites you play at and support them so they can remain open for you.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Buying paintballs from anywhere other than in person means you are paying for delivery in one way or another. It will come by courier and the survival of the paint is dependant on the packing and the handling by the courier

Buy in person and you prevent the risk of courier damage but you still have to do the transporting and storage

The question is why do you want cheap paint?
To beat the prices of your local site is impractical - would you be allowed to use it?
For an event etc you can get the best vfm on the day (or preordered) from the site traders

Cheap paint will be 'less good', the only way you will make a significant real saving will be by buying pallet loads

For the cost of paint look up the paintball shop sites, EG £30 or £40 a case

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Your looking at about £25 plus delivery for a cheap box of paint all the way to £50