Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Panitball shops in uk

A

ali

can someone please give me a list of paintball shops in the uk with their phone number and location. Prefrably ones in the south. I'v just started paintballing and i'm thinking of getting the tippmann model 98 custom.

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
paintball shops

Ali. Hi where d'ya play?

Smartparts is about the best Paintball Shop in the South. Its in Bexley, Kent. Near to both A20 and A2. Tel 01322 555 968. Visit their web site at smartpartseurope (not sure if .com or .co.uk but your search engine will find it)
Bye 4 now, Guppy

A

ali

i'v played a few times at a place in blanford. But the reason why i'm buying myself a gun is because i got this 20 acres of woodland in the south of wales and i thought it would be cool for me and some of my freinds to get guns and play paintball there. so far though non of my freinds have paintball gun yet.

RobJenkins

Watch this space!
Jul 6, 2001
Manchester, UK
MAXEM PRO-PAINTBALL

Everything is on the website, they even sell e-mags, I don't know another store in England which actually sell them! Although I am not saying that they are the best marker or anything, I was just a bit shocked that they did sell them. They also do some wicked o'neal stuff.

It may not be in the south but thats why we have a postal service! Check it out.

Later
Rob

Sk8PadTrev

Feb 7, 2002
Cardiff, UK
Visit site
Hello ali,

would the woodland site be Taskforce by any chance ;)...

I'm a Cardiff 'baller and so anything I can do to help just let me know... we (Barcode) have a shocker we're selling if your interested?...

Perhaps a practice or two.. I don';t play tourney as much as I'd like at the minute.. so let me know!

A

ali

no its not taskfoce. its not even a paintballing place its just this 20 acres of woodland that my family owns near a small village on the outskirts of monmouth. it used to be a farm and i figgured it would be a good place to lpay paintball.

Sk8PadTrev

Feb 7, 2002
Cardiff, UK
Visit site
Sorry Ali,

a natural assumption I make I'm afraid...

Sounds like a bit of a giggle, if you fancy someone to make up numbers at the next practice session, let me know... thats if you want to of course! :)

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
if you were really pushed you could come up to the midlands to wdp or the npf. (wdp own npf) they are authorised dealers and have all the aftermarket parts to sell with them.