Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PANTS - JERSRYS - MASKS - RANDOMS ~~~CHEAP GEAR~~~ *LOOK*

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
no worries i'll send the 0.50p please let me know how much they ACTUALLY cost to send slow post, i really don;t think a £10 pair of pants needs to be sent recorded dude, im not in a rush to receive them - extra 0.50p sent, don't spend it all at once ;-) address in message

Last edited:

fhe

Jul 24, 2006
Southend-on-sea
I send my items recorded for my own protection, a bit like when people use paypal to pay for goods, they have protection. I appireate the extra 50p but in my defence, my thread states postage is £5.50.

My postage fees are for a parcel bag to send you're item, petrol to get to and from the post office, the cost of the Royal Mail postage service.

I can include a copy of a receipt for you for 2nd class recoreded IF the weight allows me to send it as this weight.

Thanks

Wesley

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I apoglise for that, I didnt think to check to see if they was all there if im honest! Please can you up date paypal?

Thanks

Wesley
No bother.

Also how do you mean update PayPal, i'm on my account right now, there's nothing to do with the transaction.
Unless you mean Email PayPal ?
(Have you marked the item as 'Sent' on PayPal ?)

fhe

Jul 24, 2006
Southend-on-sea
No bother.

Also how do you mean update PayPal, i'm on my account right now, there's nothing to do with the transaction.
Unless you mean Email PayPal ?
(Have you marked the item as 'Sent' on PayPal ?)
Just checked I think its been sorted already mate, If I get any problems Ill contact you, Thanks