Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI, Robbo, TJ bla bla bla

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I'm sick of this continued argument about PGI magazine. I used to buy PGI back in 96,97 when the majority of the mag was UK based. It was filled with UK tourney results, ads for UK based paintball outlets and team ads thinking their sponsors.

After reading the UKPSF mag I agree with robbo, now where does the magazine revenue come from, I can only think of a handfull of outlets in the uk now (SmartParts, Planet, Powerball (Sorry if there is more)) and how can a magazine make money buy covering crappy local tournaments like the knutsford five man bash. For the mag to make money it would have to go where the number of paintball players was vast.....AMERICA! and in order to make the mag appeal to the americans it needed more american content.

Now, I stopped reading the mag for a few years and I have just got back into it, and yes I am disappointed that the amount of uk content is minimal but, it still is an interesting read. So for this point I agree with TJ. Articals about new markers, tactics and tecniques will cover any country, because, at the end of the day paintball is the same sport no matter where you play it.

So ladies and gentlemen, TJ and Robbo can we just drop the whole matter completley because at the end of the day we are here to do the same thing, talk and play paintball.

My wrists hurt now, can I stop typing!

:p