Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI under attack !!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Okay,

I'm tired of this thread now. Let's give it a rest, unless there is something VERY useful to say.
We all know it's gonna happen, like it or not. Personally I expact D-day anytime from february 15th onwards, and probably sooner than later (not before the 15th though).
Let's just remember that when two countries decide to play war, everybody looses.

D

duffistuta

Drawn back in 6?

Save it up for Orlando at the bar mate - we're going in ever-decreasing circles.

Though Walker makes a valid point about Liverpool - I for one will be on the anti-Scouse march this weekend.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I find your anti scouse commnets highly offensive. I feel that........oh no, it's happening again.:D

Are these your alloys?:)

Yup. Buddha, too true.

1) Saddam is a tool, but one of many, we'll run out of bombs.
2) No matter what anyone says, the US and UK Governments are going to do it.
3) France etc.. will stay out of it, 'till it starts then join in.
4) Russia and Chiona will politely shake their heads and complain.
5) Terrorists will step it up in the UK (mainly) and some in the US.
6) The terrorist leaders will move to another country, you don't need weapons of mass destruction to kill hundreds. just explosives or a nicked plane.
7) everybody loses, except extremist terrorists, 'cos they want to die for "martyrdom" so they win either way.
8) Hundreds of Iraqis will be "liberated" by daisycutter and cruise missiles. They'll be dead, but free.

Oh, and the reason no one joins in to support the pro-war stance is that most who feel that strongly have signed up and have better things to do than throw internet insults. (see that, that was stealth sarcasm).

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
"Mr Hussein, a valentine card"
"Ah, well bless my beret, someone cares. oh, its from that nice Tony Blair".............. Hmmm, damn sand gets in everything...........ackkkkkk, ughhhhhh" thump.
"Sir, why have you bitten of your own tongue?"

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Headrock, 1st quote me accurately, I never said you were swiss or otherwise.

I haven't come to your defense nor have I attacked you...I just said live with the differing opinions that this thread has created. As Buddha 3 has said we all know its gonna happen arguing the why's and wherefors is pointless, just as attacking peoples beliefs or humour is. 90% british forum or not enough americans lurk about reading the threads so it would have been reasonable to assume that at least one would have agreed with you...none have. Yourself and Duffista have had a bit of to and fro with differring ideas and thoughts and I have enjoyed reading them...still not agreeing or dissagreeing with either of your ideas, but as just said above the small circles this thread had degenerated into shows that regardless of thoughts or beliefs war is coming. TJ's post says just that...so it is spot on, humour laden as it was, it was still accurate. (why am I defending TJ ????? lol). reading between the lines is something politicians do when they attempt to divert the original meaning of a plain english statement...(had this arguement on a different subject before ;) so not dragging it uptotally again) If we all agreed on things wether they effect us directly or not this world would be a very boring place.

Note I am not for or against war, the only thing I will say in defence or mitigation for that statement from myself is that "we" had the chance once before and "we" didn't take it. That time the support for the actions was there now it is divided though still in the majority for forward action.