Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Phoenix Paintball

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
I believe there is a paintball shop/store in cannock that goes by this name. Am i right? I just checked the website and they stock a huge range of markers and products, would all this be in the shop? I previously was contemplating going up to planet for my first marker (4 hour journey there and back at least, since i live near birmingham) and now i've found this in cannock that a 45 min drive, much easier, is it any good tho. Thanx for any feedback at all, you can go to sleep tonight feeling happy you brought a newbie closer to his first marker... :D

ruffnuttz

Sep 15, 2002
cov,uk.
Visit site
warped sports is closer to you but there website isnt as good as planets,heres the address.... www.warpedsports.com
its a small shop but i hear the guy in there is quite helpfull...
in my personal opinion planet has a much better selection of kit
but they do tend to charge alot on postage and if ur buying a marker its best to get hold of it b4 u buy.
if i were u i would go to warped 1st an see if they have what u want.but im not u......

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
By the way you've been posting Sean I could have sworn you weren't "still looking for your first marker" :D

Phoenix are in Cannock yes - their website was recently (like, last week) "upgraded" to a full online store, but lots of images are still missing... hopefully this will improve with time. First impressions though is that they're not the cheapest around.

They do however have a huge range, as you noticed - they supply quite a few of the fields in the midlands area so it would seem likely that they stock lots at their shop, which is in a business park and thus probably warehouse-like... :D

When I sent off for a "catalogue" I got sent something resembling an excel spreadsheet - dozens of pages long... much more than even the new revamped website shows.

If you ever visit let me know what it's like because it's about 10mins from where my mum lives, and it'll give me an excuse to visit her more! :D

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
phoenix

phoenix is your best bet,they stock loads and can order stuff thru andy from the states,and will prob.price match anything if you ask nice,p.s they also sell planet gear as welll.............brian

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Phoenix is a top store ,bought stuff from them in the past never had any probs.,lots of stock as well:D

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Which is better then, warped or phoenix? And yes plums i am still looking for a first marker. I'll have one by xmas definitely tho. My parents are so nice! :D

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
rite mr diamond, i have visited both shops, both have a big range of products, warped, however doesnt show as much on the website. the guy at warped is called paul and he is very helpful. i recently played in a tournament on his team, and he was helping ppl wiv their markers all day long.
i found phoenix quite expensive, but cannot quite remember the deals on starter markers, i cant remember them offering and packages like warped do.
both the shops are around the same size, but phoenix is in a large warehouse and does stock alot more kit, warped has a skate park in the back, but still has alot of equipment in store.
if you visit the warped site, take a look on the message board, there are alot of satisfied customers, including me :D i would recommend warped above phoenix, and also it is easier to reach, you can just hop on the train to wolverhampton, and walk there.
if i were you, i would get in contact with both, or visit both to see which can offer you the best deal for you.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
OK after spending way to much time in both stores :D

Which everone you decide to go to the guys in both are very helpful Paul Parkes (Warped) and Yankee Andy (Phoenix) if you go in and have a talk I'm sure you can get most of your questions answered and more than likely walk out with something shinney :D