Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pink Lady - Actual HTML Colour

Chaos86

Starting Again :)
Aug 17, 2008
Cloud 9
Yo guys , im after some grips for my geo and i want them the same pink as the pink lady geo.

Can anyone tell me what the actual name of the colour is or even the html code.

The list can be found here http://gotomy.com/color.html

Cheers

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
unfortunatly anodising is not an exact science, there are a hundred different variables involve including the exact chemical make up of the metal, the exact concentration of the dyes and the temperatures of a dozen things to name a few. all of the possible small variations add up and make it impossible to match colours to a pantone chart, this is also the reason that batches of guns can be a slightly different shade to each other....im afraid that any anodiser that tells you he can give you a certain colour pantone match is telling porkies!

if you are having grips made to match your gun, your best bet is to check a pantone chart and see what you think is closest but be aware that your monitor may display the chart correctly which will throw the match off.

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
if your going for stinger grips i think if you send them a pic of your marker they can match up the colour for you, not 100% on this but maybe worth sending them an email about it.