Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Piranha E-Force questions

magzZ

Jul 18, 2002
Jersey!
Visit site
Anyone wit a piranha E-force answer these!! ! just got an E-Force and i had the electonic trigger frame freeze up on me (not running on co2 or anything yet) and i dont want this to happen in a game.. help?!

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
It depends exactly what you mean by "freeze up", but there are a few people who have had a couple of different problems with the eforce. Go and look at the Piranha discussion forum and do a search for "eforce" or "e-force" - you should find a few posts about it. Failing that, post a new message there, or get in touch with John from PMI.

Sorry, since I don't have one of these little monsters I can't give more specific answers.

magzZ

Jul 18, 2002
Jersey!
Visit site
I just got my tank filled and found out the problom.. i need co2 or sumtin to stop it from doing that.... and man, this gun can really, i mean really keep up wit a angel and beat a auto cocker in speed wen shootin its got the lightest trigger that ive ever felt and pulled!! i guess i did a good job :D

magzZ

Jul 18, 2002
Jersey!
Visit site
my E-force has good accuracy close up but far away it is very inaccurate.. i think i need a new barrel cause the stock 9 incher sux cock!!!!! i want to get the app firestik barrel