Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse 45 degree fitting

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Does anyone know if and where you can buy the 45 degree fittings for an sl3 regulator. Want to replace the 90 degree fitting on an Etha. I know Dye do a 45 degree collar that fits their hyper 3 reg but i was wondering if PE do a similar thing??

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
sure I saw a post where he had made some for his markers, not as in he makes them for eclipse but he can make theme custom for you eclipse marker I think.
Ill get in contact with him, see what he can do for me. Cheers for the heads up

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I enquired directly to PE about this before and they don't sell them off the shelves because it depends on what generation of SL3 you have. It's to do with a safety feature in them with that little plastic part that goes between the macro fitting and the reg. Don't ask me the technical questions but I know that when I asked about it before I was told I couldn't fit it because of this.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Same here regarding talking to PE about this part, there is a SAFETY reason for the angled collar not being compatible with earlier markers.

It's to do with the marker not properly purging the air pressure in both the regulator and internally in the marker when the air system is disconnected.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I enquired directly to PE about this before and they don't sell them off the shelves because it depends on what generation of SL3 you have. It's to do with a safety feature in them with that little plastic part that goes between the macro fitting and the reg. Don't ask me the technical questions but I know that when I asked about it before I was told I couldn't fit it because of this.
Do they sell complete regulators off the shelf?? I could just replace the whole reg