Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Childrens Range

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
I have no influence over Ledz or Planet Eclipse, however from chatting to a few other ballers who have become dads or are already dads I have noticed a trend that we would like to buy into a youth range.

I know from chatting to Ledz in December one of his issues is finding the right manufacturer.

Anyone who thinks this is a top idea should post on this thread so that Planet can see the interest, hopefully then Ledz can make things happen.

paintball_crazy

I said lizard, not wizard
Sep 10, 2008
nottingham
yes i think this would be a great idea

i have two younger brother, both who are rather small for their age, needless to say they cant find any gear to wear. and as they love to be just like their older brother, it annoys them that there is none of my gear(mainly eclipse) which they can wear.
can't say i feel the same about them wanting to be like me, but anyways, they would definitely like a youth range.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
speaking of clothing, how come you guys don't bang out new t-shirts more often? I'm dyeing for some new casual clothing that's paintball orientated but you guys dont seem to be releasing any new t shirts this year :(

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
That is my thought exactly, I have a 5yr old who has wanted to casual clothes like his dad and brother for the last two years. He is already pulling the trigger at 8BPS at targets.

The only reason I have started this thread with Planet over anyone else is because Planet are renowned for high quality and British.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Generation

As most of us know kids are the next generation to come , any encouragement to keep kids off the streets to me is a bonus.

I'm Not saying balling hasn't got its ugly side but to me its a great way of releasing some frustration and energy, way to many kids these days want to sit in front of there LCD tv's and play Video Games.

I have 2 Daughters and would love them to one day take up balling, One of my daughters already puts on my new 09 eclipse top and comes at me with some Gladiator pose. :D.

So to cut this short , a kids range would be awsome .:)