Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Kit Bag, Pants, Jersey, Pack and other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hiya,

Is the red eclipse top like new, no tears? If it I will take it please

Where abouts in beds are you please, I am hitchin side so I can collect

Thanks ant

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Col, thank you I will take it as you are a few miles down the road. thank you

staffy96

Dec 5, 2012
Surrey
Hi mate do you still have the PE headband black? and what sizes are the eclipse gauntlet gloves cos ill have both of them for a tenner if theyre the right sizze?

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi mate do you still have the PE headband black? and what sizes are the eclipse gauntlet gloves cos ill have both of them for a tenner if theyre the right sizze?
I still have them both, the gauntlets are made from elastic so stretch to whatever handsize you are.

Sorry mate, but they're pretty firm at £15. Let me know and we can arrange collection.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hiya Tom,

Sorry for the delay I have left you some ++++ feedback.

Thank you

Regards

Ant

Reactions: TomF

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm not arguing Tom I'm just informing you of my opinion of your dodgy trading which nitro seemed to share, yes I was calling you boy because you were acting like a child resorting to insults because you don't like me expressing my views (which weren't offensively written) further responses were fuelled by your reactions. How would you like it if your team asked you to play a tourney and then turned around and said "actually we've got someone better don't bother" you wouldn't feel like going back to the next training session would you?

NitroBall sorry I knew I shouldn't of commented from the start
Thank you, Nitro. I spoke to Chris and he was buying it because he couldn't get one for the 3-weeks but we came to an agreement that Matt can have it and Chris is going to wait 3 weeks and get one then.

The cap is a one-size-fits all, it is elasticated :)

Why don't you two ladies arrange to meet somewhere outside of the forum and hold hands there eh?

One more silly and unnecessary post the both of you will be looking for another forum to fight on.

Be thankful one of the nice Mods got here before I did.........

Status
Not open for further replies.