Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Platinum membership issues?

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
I'm trying to add a platinum membership to my account but when I press the order now button I am getting a paypal error regarding the hosts email address being invalid.

Is there an issue with it at the moment?

Thanks
Andy

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
thanks, if you can let me know when its sorted that would be great :D

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Give it a go now, i've had a play with some settings.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Still got the error,

this is the message I am seeing

"We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com."

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
I am having the same issue. I've been addicted to this site since I found it, and I finally wanted to make the jump to plat lifetime, but I can't process it with paypal :(

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.