Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

players needed 4 team ECSTASY

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
This is an S.O.S for any players who have the will + Disire to win. I am looking for about 3 players to come in and help get Ecstasy where we all want to be, at the top. I promise that if you are good enough you will go straight in at the deep end,no Bull****, and play the next events and Milleniums. Age does not come in to it ,if your good enough your old enough!!!
We have full Smart Part sponsorship and we have sponsorship with paint from Severe and have our own sup-air field,so if you have what it takes contact me and i will call you.

Cheers Twizz

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Originally posted by Twizz 69
This is an S.O.S for any players who have the will + Disire to win. I am looking for about 3 players to come in and help get Ecstasy where we all want to be, at the top. I promise that if you are good enough you will go straight in at the deep end,no Bull****, and play the next events and Milleniums. Age does not come in to it ,if your good enough your old enough!!!
We have full Smart Part sponsorship and we have sponsorship with paint from Severe and have our own sup-air field,so if you have what it takes contact me and i will call you.

still looking Cheers Twizz