Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playin' in the rain.

Manning26

I know you poor Brits get a lot o' rain action over there, how do you keep your paint flyin' straight? I know, keep your stuff outta' the rain between games, blabbity blah, that's a given, I was just curious how the heck you deal with it. I had a tourney today, and it just poured on us in finals. Nearly every game went to time, with many bunkerings, and counter-bunkerings going on at the flag station. I'm just a huge walking bruise right now, is this the life you live, having to get right on top of your opponent? I've played in all sorts of crap weather, but I was thinking, "I'll bet those guys get way more than us." So any secret Brit anti-weather tips would be appreciated, if there actually are any.;)

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
All I can say is practice makes perfect.

All that stuff TJ Lambini was saying about us brits was true, but the bad weather adds to it aswell you see. We're so used to playing in poor weather, we just can't seem to shoot straight in good weather! :D

Well that's my excuse anyway....
:rolleyes:

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Or the normal players practise at indoor sites.........(despite there being only about 3 in the country)

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
The only advice that can be given is keep your kit dry between games and go hard and fast at your opponents....

Despite everything water will get into your gear ...so a shorter game is the only way to go.The long ball becomes too innacurate due to the rain.

Us Brit's enjoy "Going over the top:D "

Mador

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Yeah the boomstick cover is handy but also if you have powerfeed then put some tape over the hole. It is a major bugger though trying to pot up coz some rain will always get in there.

Bloody weather!

Manning26

Much laughter and much thanks to you all, EXCEPT JERMANBOY! Atleast I was playing, instead of sittin' at the shop, all nice and warm and dry, ASS!

The DYE cover is a new one by me, I'll have to think on that one, that's pretty clever. Also Mooney, I'll take a case of those paintballs you got. ;)