Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing for the first time tomorrow.

kiddailey

Jul 19, 2001
Visit site
Well, a bunch of us are gonna go play for the first time tomorrow afternoon. I've wanted to do this since I was a kid. Now I just have to resist the urge to go out and buy a crap-load of gear tonight :)

Any suggestions, tips, tricks, what-to-expect, etc. that some of you more experienced types wouldn't mind posting?

Thanks.

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Foot Furnishings

Don't wear sandles :p

Good idea to wear the right footwear e.g. Boots with ankle support - especially if it's muddy. and make sure you're used to the footwear! Otherwise you'll get blisters all over your feet because your feet have not got used to the shoes

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
probly to late for my advice but for anyone else heres some.

• try not to shoot s*it loads of paint, when i go to skirmishes im always seeing first timers spending £60-70 on paint, and i did so my first time and it almost put me off for good
  • some skirmishes have a rule that head shots do not count, but if you get shot in the face you will only smear it when you try to wipe it off, so you may as well just give up then
  • dont cheat,
  • try not to be rambo(getting up and charging headlong into a group of enemies)
  • work as a tem with your mates, as some stupid yank once said "united we stand divided we fall"
  • HAVE FUN

Kingpn301

Aug 6, 2001
Jacksonville, Fl
Visit site
Make sure you keep your hopper lid closed you dont wanna move and spill all your paint. Make sure you keep behind your cover and think about where they may be so you know what angles they see and keep em from seeing you.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
He never got back???

Did this guy have a good time??? (of course)

Maybe he didn't and is not coming back to p8ntballer in disgust??

The tensions killing me.

Actually he's probably just spunking a coupla thou' on new kit so can't afford to get on line anymore;)

Mark