playing in my local woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Hi mate

You get a lot of father/son teams in paintball as age is irelevant when you are pulling a trigger :)

It is a great sport to get them into and you will have something in common with them when they start going through their teens...;)

Ask your local site wether they do a 'junior day' which my local site, Warped at Wolverhampton did.

You can join in, but at least they get to play with some other players their size and ability when they are starting out.

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
!!AND!!

If you're playing a local wood/similar, chances are you won't of chrono'd your gun so you could be shooting at something like 350 which is dangerous.
Stick to normal sites.

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
take them balling at your local site before you buy anything mate, and if you do buy them stuff buy the gun last. nothing worse than spending a good £500 on 3 guns and then your kids saying im bored of it now.... but as everyone has said, dont play in the woods by your self. ( unless you own the land and it is safe and away from the public) it will just end in tears

May 28, 2009
WALES
take them first to see if they enjoy it,and don't go and buy brand new guns and packages when u can get them, or even better one's for the fraction of the price,on here, and try to use hpa,=high pressure air depending on ur gun this is more efficient,cleaner for ur gun and in the end cheaper and much less hastle.u can get carbon fibre one's on here and steelies for around £30 for Steelies and about £80 for carbon fibre one's wich are lighter, hold more air depending on the ci = cubic inch= size, and are a better qualiity
Hope This Helped :p

http://www.youtube.com/user/paintballtechpb#p/u/81/6WskV0QDIIg

Lewy2005

S.P.Y.D.E.R
Dec 4, 2009
Manchester
Ive always stuck to the safe enviroment of the paintball sites and always considered playing in my local woods..
But after reading this post and the points i dont think its worth it

Ill stick with the walk-ons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.