Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

playing shoes

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
ok for the last 2 years i have bean wearing jt cleats and thave been fine however played my frst d1 game today and they just dont cut it, so im after sugestions not looking to break the bank but soing that will give me good grip

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Football boots mate, i find that moulds or blades are better to be honest. Studs are too much unless it's super boggy.

Or if you've got the money go for some exalt cleats, they look the dogs. £65 ish though mind you ...

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Blades are good, american football boots are good (nike landsharks are awesome), low tanel 360s are good and you could try some exalts, I haven't used them but Joy seem to think they work well ;)

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Is anywhere planning on supplying the Exalt cleats in the uk?

I would be very interested in getting a pair of these.
Had a look at them in Malaga and thought they were great. Have regretted not buying a pair over there ever since i got back! :(

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Depending on your personal preference and a cheaper alternative to the Exalt cleats, if you have the right equipment or a friend who does, get some running spikes which can be found for under £30, some black widow golf spikes for around £8, and to thread the spikes and tap the holes to 6mm.

The only ground they aren't suitable for is really boggy but the JT cleats would do for that.