Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing Tops

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
Doesn't that get hot? I was thinking of wearing a standard black long sleeve under the proto chest protector but figured it might get uncomfortable..?

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
T shirt with jersey over the top. If you're going to wear a protector I'd definatly have it under a jersey. Or you can man up and get some welts to show off!

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
the proto padded vests are usually used to give bounces, or extra padding for newer / younger players, and worn as an under layer as opposed to over a tshirt etc.

Most find that a tshirt etc + jersey, or just a jersey is fine though :)

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
T shirt with jersey over the top. If you're going to wear a protector I'd definatly have it under a jersey. Or you can man up and get some welts to show off!
I would but girlfriend has a tendency of poking them which can be painfull :p

the proto padded vests are usually used to give bounces, or extra padding for newer / younger players, and worn as an under layer as opposed to over a tshirt etc.

Most find that a tshirt etc + jersey, or just a jersey is fine though :)
so no one wears just the padded vests/ wears them on top? (I figured they would since they look pretty stylish, I might go clubbing in mine sometime)

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
so no one wears just the padded vests/ wears them on top? (I figured they would since they look pretty stylish, I might go clubbing in mine sometime)
they dont have sleeves would have to be brave.

plus ive found they dont really stop the pain just help with getting bounces