Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

please graveyard.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Right, I'm happy to do that.

Who should I ship the gun to - Foot or Rexy? I'll include the spares kit I have.

I'll cover the outgoing post if Rexy covers the return post.

As an aside, I used the same two tanks on the other Demon I bought, and they didn't cause the QEV to fail on that gun.

I'm reluctant to try and fix it myself as I had a bad experience with a silver Creed I bought on here.

If I tried fixing the Demon myself, I could lay myself open to allegations of making the fault worse or causing another fault,

As I said earlier, I bought 4 guns last week - the 2 eclipse guns worked, the 2 vanguard guns didn't.

Is it too much to expect to receive a fully working gun?
No it's absolutely not too much to ask, you are int he game long enough to know things fail when you least expect or need it. I believe the gun was SENT in working order, there was no malice or deceipt by the seller on that count as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: cheyenne and rexy

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Received the gun this morning.
I have now fixed the leak, The cause of the leak was a broken (in 3 bits) reg seat, this meant that the gun became over pressurised damaging both the solenoid and diaphragm. I have replaced the solenoid and diaphragm and bonded in a new reg seat.
I have fired around 100 balls off in the garden and left the gun gassed up for the last 30mins with no problems.
I managed to borrow a HP bottle too.
Chrono reading was 279 280 278 281 283
Here is picture of the broken reg seat.

Last edited:
Reactions: rexy

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
Nice one Foot pm cost of return postage and i'll get it to you friday, or before if i can manage it.

Cheers.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thank you very much, foot.

Given that you used an HP reg to test it, I take it that I can use a Dye Throttle on the gun?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Yeah, you shouldnt have a problem with a throttle, i used a crossfire HP reg, but unsure of the output?