Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PM5 replacement?

echo34

Jul 19, 2006
im thinking about upgrading my PM5 to something slightly newer, or smaller. i have £450 to spend, and im thinking about a PM7, Mini, or Shocker sft, preferably new. i don't play that often, due to various other things, which of the above markers has the best value for money? does anyone know where i can buy a new shcoker sft, or know approximately how much they are, i can't find any websites with them. i won't be able to try them before i buy either. do any of those markers out perform the PM5, or are they just smaller and lighter? i would prefer to stick with proto, but if one of the other two markers is better and cheaper i would go or that, because i need the cash to play, and buy some upgrades for my bike.

thebigt

user
May 7, 2007
if ur not not goin to be playin much i would'nt buy new. out of the markers u listed i'd go for a shocker. off here u can pick an 06 sft for bout £200 if ur willing to spend abit more u can get sum realy cool ups with them 2. that would be my choice anyway :rolleyes:

echo34

Jul 19, 2006
What don't you like about them? Whatever it is more than likely it can be changed.
there is nothing about them that i like; it can be changed, by not getting one.

does anyone know where i can get a shocker, preferably new. the SFT.