Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pm5

nitro159

Jun 10, 2009
Hey guys and girls, I'm new to the forum at the moment and needed a bit of advice because generally I'm not very clued up on the tournament side of paintball guns (I have an X7 what can I say?)

Ok the short version is a friend of mine, is selling a complete setup of kit, now I'm not completely clueless and can tell a PM5, a 4.5K 1.5L tank, a hopper (if it helps its the kind with a sorta one button on the back which isn't protruding too far) (not sure what kind but will be finding out shortly, should have really checked it more when I was taking a look over it all) with 2 brand new goggle frames, lenses and straps (just need to get my own faceplates) and a to hold more than just what I've just listed isn't a good deal at £150.

I'm just unsure on much of the PM5 stuff, I.E. how to change up things and adjust it, also any problems people have had with them in the past? How well it performed for people etc...

Obviously there may be a lack of spare parts but to be fair I wasn't expecting many.

ALso if this is in the wrong forum or anyone knows a better place for it, please let me know or just move it for me

Thanks - Wayne