Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Point Player

ait people

i was just wondering, on my team i am the front point player, and i usually make a half field run to the centre.so far i have done well enough not to get shot before i get to my bunker.but inevitability will strike and i will start getting shot, has anyone got any tips, as to whether i should slow down a bit, and only go just in front of my team or something, let me know guys cheers

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Cleric, am one of the front men for The Clan and one of the things I've learned is that if you make it to the 50 off the bat then fcukin hey well done good job, but don t go feckin it up by gettin shot out straight away.
Play it pimp, sit tight for a while listen to ur back guys, find out where your oppostion are and take it from there.

Makin the 50 off the bat aint do-able all the time, there aint nuthin wrong with gettin to the 50 in 2-3 moves. Best thing to remember is you can help your team win the game if your in it, no point in doin mad sh*t and gettin takin out cause ur no good in the dead-box ( Jus ask Weedave he knows all bout deadboxes)

Practice practice practice, if you can keep ur ass tighter than a ducks arse then you aint gonna get shot for sittin loose simple as that, in the 50 u can t afford to have ur feet hangin out or anythin like that, the further you are up the field the tighter you have to play.
So perfect keepin tight and that s half the battle, also just remember to keep calm and talk to ur players they can see alot more than you can. When I am in the 50 (if i make it) i am always talkin to ma back centre, cause he can see wot i can't, and can pass info to and from my back players. He lets me kno who needs to go and when its sound as a pound for me to get movin.

Wanna go bunker runnin?? Then let your players kno wot you wanna do, so then they can then say 'yes get up there and do that b*tch' or tell you no because you'll get lit up like an Iraqi air craft shelter.

There's is loads of other stuff am dyin to share with you mate but if a told ur ass then God forbid you might shoot me one day :eek:

It'll all come eventually every game you play in learn sumthin, if you get shot at the end of the game walk the field and try to find out why u got shot, but the key thing is learn learn learn that and not gettin shot helps.

Mak D :cool:

thankyou very much, i needed some good advice and i got it i have been thinking bout slowing down a bit, so that i can take in more of whats goin on, so that i dont get taken out straight away...
thats a thing our team needs to work on and thats communication, we are forever out there shouting where is he, or whats going on, and until we get some signals sorted out, we are gonna be sitting ducks...
yes if you told me your techniques you may get shot by me, but aint that part of the fun?and who knows if we meet i might be more forgiving on your part and not hurt you as much (truth being that if we met id be lit up like a christmas and be wondering what the feck hit me, befor you could say my name lol) but anywayz ill bear what you have said in mind and thanks again