Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Point Player

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Cleric-TeamScream
and who knows if we meet i might be more forgiving on your part and not hurt you as much
Hehe i ll remember you said that when a pack ur ass off the to dead-box ;)

But seriously thought mate there aint nuthin wrong with slowin down a bit, when i started i was out there guns blazin duckin n divin like a mofo. Rest of my team where tryin to tell me to slow it down a bit but a was like 'nah man gotta get in there n kick sum ass' but truth is they were right (can t believe a said that :( )
slow it down a gear or nine, take it wots goin on around you and listen.

Don t worry about signals n all that sh*t at the moment with your team, try just talkin normally like rather than sayin 'THE FURRY CHICKEN IS SH*TTIN ON MA FEET' jus say back left is on me, try just usin plain old English first then move onto usin the furry chicken talk ;)

Take it easy mate

Mak D :cool:

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
thankyou very much, i needed some good advice and i got it i have been thinking bout slowing down a bit, so that i can take in more of whats goin on, so that i dont get taken out straight away... thats a thing our team needs to work on and thats communication, we are forever out there shouting where is he, or whats going on, and until we get some signals sorted out, we are gonna be sitting ducks...
yes if you told me your techniques you may get shot by me, but aint that part of the fun?and who knows if we meet i might be more forgiving on your part and not hurt you as much (truth being that if we met id be lit up like a christmas and be wondering what the feck hit me, befor you could say my name lol) but anywayz ill bear what you have said in mind and thanks again
YOU MOFFO! geeeeeeze just tell em were **** why dont ya!!
Randy = Moffo!! :rolleyes:

Nevermind, and randy we do have call outs, i told you last training, but you obviously didnt listen!!

Don t worry about signals n all that sh*t at the moment with your team, try just talkin normally like rather than sayin 'THE FURRY CHICKEN IS SH*TTIN ON MA FEET' jus say back left is on me, try just usin plain old English first then move onto usin the furry chicken talk
And its Randy badger ;) Not Chicken ****.... lol

and it sounds funnier :) "Ive got a Randy badger On me Ass!! GET IT OFF!"

Seeeee :)

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
Get to ure bunker and sit tight for a minute! ure not doing anything wrong as front players arnt suppose to be taking the hole enemy on in the centre position post up for a while dont let anyone move and listen to ure back players stay tight and snap shoot about finding positions out and letting the the enemy know ure still there! just being at the 50 puts the other team under pressure so keep it calm! something i need to learn sometimes, just keep at it and u will improve.. what its all about :).

well why not we are ****, lol, well we are better than some, but we are by no means the best, and we do need practise. i do remember call outs, just ones for "my gun's fecked" "im outta paint" and "sweet 3" but i dnt remember you saying anymore bout who is where and who is shooting me so easy on the mofo lol yeah the randy badger does sound better but dennis might get excited and want a bit of the badger action lol

Varley-TeamScream

Super Stylish Snap Shoota
Apr 29, 2003
Crowle
Visit site
now then now then, we can all c who lance is after next trainin. ;) but neway bout the calls, i reckon we all need to sit down and discuss wot we feel will work and wot wont, cause to b totaly honest with u guys, some of them confuse me to sh*t, and id get mugged or sommets b4 it registered wot it meant :confused: so i personally reckon we should sit down and talk bout it........ i like the randy badger tho, that rules....u can have a little giggle to urself once its been spoken thinkin of the private joke of dennis and the badger :D