Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Posting in classifieds with an old account

Redminnow

Sep 2, 2012
Hi,

Finally got around to clearing my garage and haven't played or been on here in years. Was hoping to do a gearbag sale on the classifieds but none of my old posts seem to exist any more, wanted to check if I need to hop around and make 20 posts again before being able to post or I was just deactivated or something?

Thanks.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Finally got around to clearing my garage and haven't played or been on here in years. Was hoping to do a gearbag sale on the classifieds but none of my old posts seem to exist any more, wanted to check if I need to hop around and make 20 posts again before being able to post or I was just deactivated or something?

Thanks.
Can you let me know your old username and I'll take a look mate

Redminnow

Sep 2, 2012
Thanks for that. Should be this account but I tried searching up my old messages and none of them seem to exist any more.

Redminnow

Sep 2, 2012
Lovely will do, noticed it had got pretty quiet on here. Not played in years used to just go down woodsballing

Redminnow

Sep 2, 2012
The sales section still seemed to be a bit active here though? I'm assuming it's still used for just that

Redminnow

Sep 2, 2012
Am sure there's still players who'd appreciated a bit of second hand kit but has been hard trying to figure out where to offer it for folks