Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

!*!*!PRICE DROP!*!*!Massive Manc Firm Sale *Loaders,Pants,Gogs,Sandannas,Speedfeeds,* Huge Clearout

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
'Empire E-Vents used lens, pretty much new frame and strap £40' around the 4th item down, also do you have a tracking id for the empire prophecy
ALEX H _ SAme again send ot same paypal (you pay fees) and send me a pm with name and address again please thank you (remember to put events on the pm title :)

>humantarget<

Oct 14, 2012
Have you still got the '2013 eclipse large pants' or do they get sold?
If still available i'll take them.

Alex H

Killuminati #33
May 27, 2013
United Kingdom
ok yeah ill do them for 30, no i dont everything was sent out today as ive been backed up organising the up coming millenium event/ team training and work so im trying to get everything settled as quick as possible guys. sorry for any delays.
Alright, it's my mates so can you save it so I can pay Monday? also let me know when you've sent the empire prophecy

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
right guys now im back ive had a chance to sort things out from where we left off, the empire 4+3 ++ has been sold and will be shipped first thing Monday, the events with used lens have been sold pending payment also to be shipped monday

there is still loads of stuff we have just ask questions about what we have and offer me a price on it this is all good quality stuff guys !!