Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

problem with items recieved from snax

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
hi guys, and snax if your online, my girlfriend has purchased a hoodie from snax, she posted up in the wanted thread for an xl as she waned it baggy but snax said that he had a large one that would fit...... she has received the hoodie today and the size is medium and it doesnt fit her at all, it barely even fits her nan and she is tiny, i dont want this to cause problems between us and snax, but i would like to return the goods and get a refund.

Mods if you can arrange this i would me much appreciated thanks !

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
hi guys, and snax if your online, my girlfriend has purchased a hoodie from snax, she posted up in the wanted thread for an xl as she waned it baggy but snax said that he had a large one that would fit...... she has received the hoodie today and the size is medium and it doesnt fit her at all, it barely even fits her nan and she is tiny, i dont want this to cause problems between us and snax, but i would like to return the goods and get a refund.

Mods if you can arrange this i would me much appreciated thanks !
1, this is in the wrong section.
2, we ain't here to wipe your backside, get in touch with Snax directly and don't be lazy, if you can't get it sorted yourself don't expect the mods to do it for you
3, this is for everyone, the classifieds here are nothing but a free service that p8ntballer-forums.com does not have to offer, if you buy something SECOND HAND there are going to be certain risks involved, the mods are NOT here as your personal assistants. Again, when you buy something second hand there is no cover provided by law for faulty or defective items, think of it as a great big online car boot sale with guns. If you want protection, buy new, from a shop where you can get an exchange or refund and pay full price.

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
dont you think your being a bit rude fella i dont know how you go about things, thats why i am posting up i would thought mods are here to help as well as run the forum not insult people all you needed to say was u gotta sort it your self mate sorry!

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
dont you think your being a bit rude fella i dont know how you go about things, thats why i am posting up i would thought mods are here to help as well as run the forum not insult people all you needed to say was u gotta sort it your self mate sorry!
Would common sense not tell you that anyway? Or do you always get someone else to do your problem solving? The fact you made no effort whatsoever to sort it yourself is hardly a great start for you.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I will send cash money refund asap mate, Apologise for the error but when i bought it from one of your team mates a while ago when he doing a clear out he stated it was a large and i havnt bothered looking at the tag due to my t-shirt size being large and it fits like all my t-shirts, Can only apolgise for this

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
its fine mate il send everything back that you sent, i didnt know how to go about this so there is a thread on the mods bit but i thought i had to do that so thats y that is there just incase you were wondering, no hard feelings though yeah ?

ha ha were posting on that thread i thought this was visitor messages lol !!!

cheers mate just let me know when funds are sent back and il send the stuff back :D

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
iv seen loads of, "problem" posts up on here like when people dont receive stuff so i thought thats what you had to do
You did receive it.

It was the wrong size, I'd have assumed the first port of call would be the seller........

anyway, now sorted, see how easy that was??

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Very easy, I would not even attempt to annoy anyone with selling or buying goods, I aim for good if not perfect feedback .

Dusty have you had any luck with the new paddy , i still cant get hold of him