Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problem with my Lux

Mar 30, 2009
Hi I am new here but didnt know where to go - just got my new Lux which cost me a cool grand and I cant get it to work.

I have looked in the box and there are some parts missing - no air line or fittings for it from the bottle to the front (reg I think it is)

Can anyone tell me where I can get the hose from and what thread I need to tap into the reg for the fitting?

Please help as I have spent all the money I have saved from my job and it does not work. I was going to send it back but ive already tried screwing a fitting in and scratched the paint :(

Any help please

Mar 30, 2009
I wish it was a joke its not built in I have opened up the body and there is no line in there either i thought of that

my dads going to kill me I worked for ages getting the money for this he was saying i was wasting it and now they dont even give you the plastic hose for 1000 grand

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
I wish it was a joke its not built in I have opened up the body and there is no line in there either i thought of that

my dads going to kill me I worked for ages getting the money for this he was saying i was wasting it and now they dont even give you the plastic hose for 1000 grand
If we are to help you any further we will need pics to see what youve done.

Close ups where you tried to screw the fitting in, and if you can an overveiw of the whole gun opened up.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I can only say this mate , as a baby you didn't run before you could walk.

Perhaps if this is your first marker you might have done some damn research into a gun that you paid £1000 for.

As per your User name , more money than sense , change it to>>> more money than brains. :D:D