Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prophecy opinions

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Debating one from Just seeing as there on the cheap.

Just wondering what people who have them opinions are?

They reliable? Easy to clean etc? Whats battery life like.

Used to like my Reloader B, this just seems like an evolution of this.

Currently have a Vlocity, which I love. Just hate having to take the thing apart to clean, and also hate having to change the batterys pretty much every time I use it !

Cheers

Dave

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
best loader on the market mate. Easy to use, easier to clean. easy to turn on aswell. Only thing i did was go for the smaller front

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Love mine. I have the high capacity nose on it too. Never had any issues with it, dead easy to clean(2 buttons and the nose comes off giving easy access to everything), battery (have not changed the first set yet that was over 20 boxes ago).

Go for it!

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Sounds good to me!

Think I shall treat myself to an early Xmas present :)

Anyone using a speed feed on one? Just wondering what the official one is like, as was debating one of those with it or an Exalt.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
link the Exhalt one ? also love mine. great capacity and very easy cleaning. been using it all year. had a few issues to start with. but that was more down mic settings and the Marq sound signature

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
they are ace dave, pop over to universal on sunday and you can have a try of mine before you buy one and the speed feed is far better than the dye attempt.