Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Protection

Kippers

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
Hi Guys

Been playing quite a bit recently and the misses has shown some interest now FINALLY! :D. But she is worried about getting hit in the chest is there any kind of chest protectors out there just for women?

Looked at the JT one but i looks like its just for fella's who want to look like He-Man.

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Apart from the JT i have not seen anything else. She could either wear extra clothing, an extra padded bra or a body warmer as they have real good padding, the only draw back with this, is that you will sweat like a pig in the summer.

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
I'm here!

yup i have a JT chest protector...found padded bras totally ineffective. The JT one is a back & front joined by velcro. i only use the front as it gets too hot with the back on too...and anyway you shouldn't be getting hit in the back (unless reffing)! I just sewed on extra bits of velcro to make straps & i cut it down a bit as it was too bulky. Worn under your playing top it's not that noticeable. However this summer when i reffed in just a strappy vest with the chest protector over the top i earned various nicknames from the guys at the site such as 'Rambette' 'Butch' and 'Man Bird', due to my 6-pack chest protector! Aw well....whatever makes them happy!

Kippers

Sep 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
She already got implants mate dont need em any bigger!

Cheers Guppy might buy her a JT one then im sure she can take some abuse about the 6 Pack

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Kippers

i would recommend the JT one. It really works and once its been used a few times it gets more flexible. I would suggest adapting it to be a 'front' only tho as she'll sweat like a pig in the back/front setup! Excuse my lack of eloquence!