Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proteus goggles

macka89

Old school e-Matrix collector
Nov 5, 2001
ESSEX innit!
Hi there,

I recently bought at geat expense a set of proteus goggles, i got them home and took them out of the packaging and looked at them WOW i thought. Soon after i bought them i went training and took my new goggles with me, the trouble was that the two "pins" of thingiys that hold the back of the peak onto the goggle broke! :mad: so i decided that i would cable tie where the pins had been, and it has been like that ever since!

i just wondered if anyone else had this problem or has had other problems that they want to say about! i am thinking about emailing JTUSA!

Oh and their new fans are a bit noisy dont you think? :confused:

L8ters

Alex :D

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Hey James!

I dont use mine, you can have it :) You got 1 of the new s****ey coloured proteuses?

Ill be there to watch on sunday.

Tom

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Don't have any problems with mine, but yeah, the fan makes a ruckus alright.........
Just a question though....they market the thing by saying "adjustable earpiece, point forward for backplayer, point backward for frontplayer" or summink similar.

What if you play in the center? You point it upwards?
:rolleyes:

Bond

Hey Tom

Cheers for the peak man!!!!! I haven't got one on the shiney ones YET, I've just got one of the Black ones at the mo !!!!!!!!!

N e waysa m8 I'll see ya on Sunday!! What time you getting there for???????????????????????????????????????????

James

:D :D :D :cool: :D :cool: