Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PS3 COD4 : Sixaxias or FragFX?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Science i got cod4 on ps3 and after playing it 24/7 (let's just say i like the game lol ) you get use to the controller just give it time.
PS2 I played COD 1 2 3 and all the Medal of Honours, plus Judge Dredd, Red Faction, plus quite a few other first person shooters. If I aint used to it now then when will I be? :D

Cook$. When I get killed which seems to happen like magic, I take the time to look at the killcam. My shots seem to go wide, by just a gnats hair, but THEY seem to be able to line up the crosshairs just right. I get the impression that a lot of people might be using this FragFX mouse controller?

RJKensai

God does not play dice.
May 21, 2007
In da House.
www.rehum.scotton.info
Which weapon do you use, I have had that happen a lot of times to me, so i tested each weapon available to me, and chose the one that killed more (MP5 with silencer), now it isn't hard to get in some good kills.

If you have tested them all it could well be that you arn't/won't get used to the controller, and I suggest if this is so, get a FragFx...

son_of_death

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2006
london
www.p8ntonline.com
Yeah, I get that too. Some games it'll take 2-4 shots with an m4 to get a kill, other games it will take a whole clip and they still don't die.
Some players have got stamina/endurance bonuses where they can take more hits before dieing. Thats what I have found on the ps3 havent played it on pc/360. Easier kills, newer players - harder kills, veteran players seems to be what happens

But everyone dies from the knife! :cool:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Since the update, the hit location has gone all screwy. Plus every clown playing with a lag switch doesnt help.