Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP Vegas changes venue

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Can't be a good sign when nobody bothers to post anything, can it?

C'mon, kids, let's pump up the volume. I can feel the vibe already. This is actually gonna be a good event that nobody (relatively speaking) shows up for.

Lane, you're slacking off. Get on here and post a link or something. We need some buzz. Get the ball rollin'

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Exactly. If PSP hosts a great event and no one comes, does it make as much or more noise compared to a tree falling?

Sounds like a great location, though.

R

raehl

We'll be there.

The fewer teams for us to not beat the better. ;)

- Chris

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Mr Big has put tha skinny on homepage

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Venue looks cool, an' it'll be interesting to see Strange and Naughty Dogs squaring up at XBall - and also to see what's going on with gun checking.

And will Trauma come good?
Sorry, Maestro. Strange be reffin'--which reminds me--how does PSP get teams to ref without the points of the past? And/or will they be reduced at some time during season to using teams they wouldn't have considered in the past?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Baca vaca saca laca

I think half the problem is PSP events seem to be on ebig announcement, then sweet FA then the event. The NPPL builds the buzz by trickle feeding the public with bits of sponsors, events, offers etc. NPPL have the marketing down pat

Plus, to me a city park could mean anything, unless I get pics and maybe a map I'll just have to say "cool" and leave it at that. and like I said, PSP need to build the buzz with the cool things ever couple of days and not get caught out with empty promises like the Bud Girls at LA who didn't appear, was there even Bud support?

Also, if this park is a very public location, having it done badly could do more harm than good, so maybe a few people are just chillin on the grassy knoll waiting to watch a possible train wreck.

One thing - who is the promoter for Vegas? I thought Ed was and as he is no longer around who is taking his place?

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Nice post, Matt

What's this now? You edited out all the content--meager as it was--and left the empty post? It's this sort'a laziness that causes me to get out my broom--and once I start sweeping even I don't know where it might end.
your humble moder8or

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Mike Oxbig
PSP is the promoter of the Vegas event.
I know it's a PSP event :) - but which of the PSP promoters is doing it??

Dave - LA
Renick - Chicago
Jerry - WC
etc

But Ed was Vegas wasn't he? so which of the PSP guys is doing this or is it truly each of them evenly getting involved