Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pudzianowski's first MMA fight

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I can see him doing ok in K1, he's definately a powerful mofo but his windmilling and soccer kicks aint the best. If he teams up with a good training camp I can see him doing well in UFC. He may be a little of Fedor at the moment.
Sid, when you're hitting that hard, as he most certainly is, technical attention is somewhat academic.
The guy has power that's for sure, and from the look of his finishing, I think he displays the heart of a fighter.

All that remains is, how far up the UFC ladder he will go; I doubt he will go anywhere near K1, not because he has more to fear from that than UFC, but because the bigger bucks will be stuffed into his pocket via UFC.

UFC are all about the money I'm afraid, and I mean ALL.

The only similar fighter I can think of who is similar in terms of naive style is Bob Sapp, he too had power coming out his eyelids but his weaknesses were soon exposed when going up against some powerful technicians of MMA...and from them, there was no hiding place.

Should be fun to watch though as Marius makes his way thru the UFC fighter's card.

I got another vid somewhere of me going up against Neil Grrove during training a few weeks back [I'll try and find it and stick it up if I can] and as you may know, he's been knocking his way thru the European cage fighters for some time now.
I think he's 6ft 6 and was 23 stone at some stage; I'm just lucky he didn't get angry with me :)

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Not being an avid MMA fan or even pretending to know what a good fight looks like, this one looked more like a brawl to me. After the first two kicks Najman looked like he wanted to simply get out of there, and he's actually the one who is a seasoned fighter with multiple boxing fights in his record.

I'm not sure you can expect any technique from someone who's been training about 2 months for this fight, but I am quite impressed with the fact that he did what he did yesterday and I hope that with time and experience he can become a good fighter and kick some professional ass.

|ZooT

Bullitpr00f Monkey
Dec 12, 2003
Vasteras, Sweden
www.paintball.se
The only similar fighter I can think of who is similar in terms of naive style is Bob Sapp, he too had power coming out his eyelids but his weaknesses were soon exposed when going up against some powerful technicians of MMA...and from them, there was no hiding place.

Should be fun to watch though as Marius makes his way thru the UFC fighter's card.
Indeed! But Sapp actually had a fair chance once he got a hold on them.
And Sapp has done 'some' damage during his career i think,
thou he has only pure entertainment value, no trophy material i', afraid.

And Mariuz will be fun to follow!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Indeed! But Sapp actually had a fair chance once he got a hold on them.
And Sapp has done 'some' damage during his career i think,
thou he has only pure entertainment value, no trophy material i', afraid.

And Mariuz will be fun to follow!

Its all about entertainment, because where there's entertainment there's money and the fight game these days is all about money/entertainment; this is why we see people like Sapp and Lesnar climbing through the ropes.

Sapp was freakish in his build and could certainly do damage but as you say, I don't think he won that much in the way of titles, if anything.

Perhaps we shouldn't get too cynical here because for years boxing tournaments were, and are still referred to as Boxing shows.