Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse Group Buy

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks mate :).

I'll always try and help where I can - and sometimes where I can't ;).

The real thanks should go to Jon & Chris at LiPS - without them, this and the Kila (and now the Trinity) group buy wouldn't have existed.

Oli_2k6

Oct 8, 2006
price

hey mate could you pm me with the price with all of these people buying please i might be interested but not sure yet!;)

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Err guys. This 'group buy' ended last week.

If you still interested in Pulses - then why not give Jon a ring at LiPS (01707 325 007). I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you out.

Ta

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I've just heard something rather disturbing about this group buy. Although 8 people put their names down as confirmed - on 5 of them actually bought one!

Rather than name-and-shame on here (yet) - could anyone who confirmed their requirements and haven't paid - please sort this out ASAP.

In other words - please buy the things you said you would!

There is no point in people like myself trying to arrange group buy discounts - if nearly half the people renege on the deal. Not only does it make us look bad - but it makes it ten times harder to get any more 'deals' going from the same supplier!

As you can probably tell - I am more than a bit pissed off about this. Please cheer me up for Xmas ;).

Ta