Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump and pistol day - Campaign paintball 25th November

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Just over a week to go and not a single reply - Anyone else planning to make the effort next weekend?

Campaign seems to be getting a lot of interest on it's Facebook page. I was hoping to see a bit of enthusiasm for getting off your arses and actually shooting some pumps... maybe I'm expecting too much and you're all turning into armchair paintballers? :rolleyes:

Reactions: wiggles01

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Well the four of us that could be arsed to turn up had a great session today. Weather was fantastic for late November too. Thanks to Fu, Linton and Rob for some of the most fun I've had this season, and to Tony at Campaign for hosting/marshalling the pump day

Maybe another one early in 2013... assuming you lightweights can drag yourselves out of your armchairs :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: raxable

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
Was a great day, lots of quick games as it was 2 on 2 but seriously good fun, as it was a small group we played on some of the smaller fields that you dont normally play on.
My best bits:
1) flanking 2 people and shooting them in the back.

2)hiding in a bush and watching them walk right past me, they where only 8ft away! scared the crap out of them when we opened up.

If you have a pump or pistol and want a cheap days fun come along next time we only used about 500 - 700 balls each!

Reactions: Gee Tee