an elastic band

Finished model:
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk276/inilio/

Size:
End to end (in the middle) is 8.5 CM
Diagonally (the longest possible way) is 9.5 CM
From the bottom of the feedneck is 10 CM
While on the marker there is only 7.5 CM visible
The lid diameter is 6 CM which is fine when using tubes and only a little smaller then a pot.

Weight:
when full (30): 190-200
when empty: To come :p

Capacity: 30 balls (33 max but no movement possible)

Feed speed:at 30 balls it take quite a lot of shaking to get anywhere but at around 17-20 its perfect

Structural integrity: i had to get within 5 metres of it to get a hit, even with my PGP! But i managed to place a perfect shot between the feedneck and the lid. The lid popped open and quite a lot of paint went it. but there was no visible twisting at all everything is still perfectly aligned.

Notes: This hopper is tiny!, at ten metres i couldn't hit it ( i hit the marker once and went above and to the sides a few times. moving closer to about 7 metres there was still no luck and only at 5 metres with three shots could i hit it. Cleaning wasn't a hassle a few drops of paint got under the tape but that was all. i haven't tried yet but i think running water through it should do much harm. reloading is easy but if it is over 3/4 full you might have to tip it forward so none spill out. all in all i'm impressed how it turned out and i cant wait to use it :D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
While I appreciate the work that's gone into it...

A Winchester pocket hopper only costs £5, holds 50 shots and isn't much bigger than the DIY one. Only minus points are they don't feed well when full, stock lids is pants (easily relaced with lock-lid), and they are not easy to reload from a std. 140 round pot.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
well i had some stuff around the house and have no clue where to get a winchester :p so i went for it

badass pump BTW :p

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Gee Tee, would you mind measuring your winchester? and weighing it when its empty?

just to comapre the two

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Max dims - height 130mm, length 130mm & width of body 60mm

weight empty = 50 grams

Standard winchester is less but I've fitted a pot lid to mine