UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Appraisal please

Good looking SI bush master

And a beat up 6 packimage.jpg

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I'd suggest ebay for the six pack and offer international shipping, bet it'd go to america for more that £70, especially if you let people know about it on mcarterbrown / pbnation.

The line SI is a beauty the lever changer and the extra barrel only add to it. Not sure on a pirce I'm afraid, I know if it was mine it'd take at least £80 before I'd conider selling but that doesn't mean that's what its worth!

Reactions: James ECI

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I'd suggest ebay for the six pack and offer international shipping, bet it'd go to america for more that £70, especially if you let people know about it on mcarterbrown / pbnation.

The line SI is a beauty the lever changer and the extra barrel only add to it. Not sure on a pirce I'm afraid, I know if it was mine it'd take at least £80 before I'd conider selling but that doesn't mean that's what its worth!
Cheers, hopefully some others can post, id rather it went for a bit less and stayed in the UK but ill wait and see what others come back with.

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
Not totally pump related but please don't use that mask. It's a JT Whippersnapper and in general they are not safe to use.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
They use JT Elite lenses if I remember correctly,not too sure if sites would let you wear them due to the lack of ear/temple protection.....probably still offer more protection than a set of i4's :ROFLMAO:

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
They use JT Elite lenses if I remember correctly,not too sure if sites would let you wear them due to the lack of ear/temple protection.....probably still offer more protection than a set of i4's :ROFLMAO:
It's mainly that the vents in the bottom are more than big enough for a paintball to go straight through. Plus the lack of ear/temple protection as you said. While the Elite frames are awful (not thermal and very small!) they themselves are actually fine to use.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Not totally pump related but please don't use that mask. It's a JT Whippersnapper and in general they are not safe to use.
It's fine you just make sure you keep your mouth shut and put the strap over your ears....