Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump / retro day Holmbush (Gatwick)

Holmbush

Jan 19, 2010
Walkons!

We are going to run another retro day on Sunday 16th May 2010. This is an additional event to our normal walk on day.

The idea is simply to have a day of pumps and semi auto (limited to gravity hoppers) for an "old school" styled event. These have proved popular in the past so I hope you will be able to make it down to see us.

Entry with 1000 p/balls is £35. This should cover the whole day's play 10:00 to 16:00
We play between 12 and 18 games so it is great value for money.
Air 3K and co2 is included in the price as is tea and coffee, insurance and top quality marshals.
The event will be run on our tournament fields away from the public site.

Please let us know if you plan to attend by P.M. or call 01293 852 269

Holmbush Walkon Team.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Walkons!

We are going to run another retro day on Sunday 16th May 2010. This is an additional event to our normal walk on day.

The idea is simply to have a day of pumps and semi auto (limited to gravity hoppers) for an "old school" styled event. These have proved popular in the past so I hope you will be able to make it down to see us.

Entry with 1000 p/balls is £35. This should cover the whole day's play 10:00 to 16:00
We play between 12 and 18 games so it is great value for money.
Air 3K and co2 is included in the price as is tea and coffee, insurance and top quality marshals.
The event will be run on our tournament fields away from the public site.

Please let us know if you plan to attend by P.M. or call 01293 852 269

Holmbush Walkon Team.
Will it be possible to post intent on here as well so we can guage interest..I'm in btw....:D
..can I borrow a hopper...:eek:

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Maybe if we can sort out deposits, we might be able to schedule one for later on Aug / Sept.

We'll need a minimum amount of players to get this organised , hence having to rely on deposits. - ask us again at the end of July when we should a bit more time to discuss / organise it !

We would love to do another pump day, as the games and players are really enjoyable and good fun for all concerned - we just need the assurance of people turning up to make it all worthwhile.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
What sort of deposit? 10%? and how soon before... i would be interested however i couldn't go sometimes as training days etc...