Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump Tournament!

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Hey Guys & Gals

The paintball series Super5ives is looking at branching out to accommodate the pump scene aswel as the 5man and Race2 formats it currently provides. I put the idea to Kitch (The event organiser) so im now essentially looking for some feedback and possible interest by pump enthusiasts, for the chance of playing monthly 3man or 5man pump tournaments?

So if you could post up comments, question, ideas and any interest you may have in this idea. Because the more interest we get the better chance of you guys playing some monthly Pump sup’ air paintball!

No Trolls, as I have my Troll stick :bat:

The event is held in Southampton at Ambush Paintball
www.Super5ives.com

Cheers all
DC

Reactions: Cool3108

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
i'd be up for it, its just southampton is quite a while away

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
We travel from South wales, so nobody has an excuse! haha :D

I know of a great camping site if people needed to stay the night before :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I would be up for a few of these at 5 man preferably. Did the 3 man pump X-ball at Ancaster a few years ago and that was a lot of fun. Any ideas what dates it would be run on - will it be piggybacked on the main super5ives series?

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
I would be up for a few of these at 5 man preferably. Did the 3 man pump X-ball at Ancaster a few years ago and that was a lot of fun. Any ideas what dates it would be run on - will it be piggybacked on the main super5ives series?

If enough interest is shown, I think kitch would mirror it along with the Super5ives series, so maybe afternoon 5man pump tournament? after the standard 5man & race 2 games finish? im sure some of the teams there would also jump in at the chance :)

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
I would be up for this. I reckon I could get a team together quite easily. M600 its straight down the A3, I might be able to give you a lift from Cobham.

Sounds like a plan, spread the word amongst the pump world, would be nice to see this a regular option for pump players :)