Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pumps, mini, agd 6-pack and an egomag

brian.pearce

Jan 14, 2013
No not at all, once I find out for certain who is owed what and who got a paypal refund, I will send out their stuff as in my eyes you have paid for it so its yours. I am just trying to help out my daughter. And to do that I need to right wrongs that have been left by her ex.
Brian

Reactions: Evil Rich

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Brian,

I suggest you post proof of ownership photo's (name and date) of everything you have recovered. Then the buyers owed goods can make a claim for any outstanding items. Thanks for coming forward to try and resolve this

Last edited:
Reactions: EELZ and Evil Rich

brian.pearce

Jan 14, 2013
My daughter has everything, on his original advert. Plus a creed,some face masks and other kit that he played in! I will try and get over to hers to get pictures tomorrow, do I just need my name and todays date (just looked at other peoples advert)

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Yep, just a proof picture with your username and today's date hand written on a piece of paper placed next to the items

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Are these worth the same now? And would there be any interest in these? As she wants them gone before going to her new house.
If there is interest then I will start a new for sale advert.
Brian
lets put it this way i paid £50 posted for the green gun and allmost certain most people paid a lot less than the listed price