Ooooh, wait, I know...

Is it 'How about keeping it Paintball related or I won't ban you?'

Jamie B

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
The jungle
Originally posted by |TPB|=SULLY=
Newbies
jargon-free zone for beginners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why m8
just to let you know there is a differance between jargon free and paintball free.

How about keeping it paintball related cuz i cant ban you

Thass true - apart from posting mountains of inane gibberish that makes Smacktalk look like tha elite corps of Mensa.

Word to tha wise: take a deep breath before posting, read your post back, and ask yourself 1 simple question.

Does it make sense to anybody who does not speak my own special language?

If it does, and you think it's at all of any relevance or interest, then his that lil post button, but if it isn't, do tha right thing.

;)

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
pretty sad to get a warnin for it & bein a newbie but hey am not a complainer so al play in your sandbox nicely lol.. not into having a laff then no .right just dellete the thread & just leave it @ that & dont get personall over it lol roffl.dude b 4 u talk u wanna spell insane proper lol it looks werse than gibberish.owe angon better idea just leave it all out & use the pm system coz it looks all a bit 1 sided now .am a mod on a few sites & admin on boards i know the system werks etc & i have been settin up vb boards for 2 years & am not ere to mess with ya **** ,just come to have a laff & relax & take **** in.m8y am far from 14 & am oldenough to be ya father m8am ex forces m8 & served me time ,just coz i have a laff & act a goat doesnt mean am a tit so dont treat me like 1 .a person ere will tell who iam & what i do & am no nob & a very nice person & dont bother hidin behind a monitor to insult someone.lets leave all the personal attacks & 4 get this over elaberated situation & remove the thread coz this is daft isnt it! a harmless post ,now heres ya ball back:p ;)

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by |TPB|=SULLY=
pretty sad to get a warnin for it & bein a newbie but hey am not a complainer so al play in your sandbox nicely lol
We were only guessing the question no need to have a cow!

However....... now that you mention it..... you are posting loads of **** so stop it or I will send TJ round to your mum's house and I am sure you don't want that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.