Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quality day at the masters

rawson

Rotton North
Just a post to say what a quality day it was at the masters today.
Weather could have been better but who cares when its a top days ballin.

All was good the marshalls were fair, the teams were great and all the fields were sup air fields (yeah). Other than that all i can say is roll on next round.

Special thanks to the fallen angels and all involved with the masters,john and dan from no xcuse for help with the game and guns and fuego paint.

Rawson

:D :D :D

Contract Killer 05

Mar 26, 2005
SOMANC
Visit site
This was our first time playing the midland masters this season,
Just wanted to thank everyone involved towards organising the tournament,All the teams we played,Marshalls blah blah blah.

Fuego paintballs are the bomb!!:D

Specail thanx to my boys panic for the use of their egos!;)

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
yeah this was my first tourny in koth and we'd like to thank all the guys and gals who ran the touny and marshalled it was a great day and i throughly enjoyed it. I played for the leicester wildcats and we did ok for our first tourny id like to thank dan from team ni ban cheers for burning catalunya video to cd for me hope to see u on the field next month.

Contract Killer 05

Mar 26, 2005
SOMANC
Visit site
Just thought I'd get everyones oppinion on wether or not the midland should have ramping guns or not, i know it's been in the spotlight for a while now and been talked about in other threads but i personally prefer to have them.:D :D :D

It would certainly make for quicker game times,also turn around times as we were waiting for up to 45 minutes between games:eek:

Anyone who watched the Kelly's Vs Incredibles game i would like to hear from you.

Docjay

Apr 8, 2004
Stafford
I watched that game from field 3 and my first impressions were, I wanna do that!. Looked awesome and from talking to the marshals on that field wasn't any worse for them getting in to pull players than with standard semi. It looked like great fun.

Jas Lewis

An SPC Organ Grinder
UK Masters Results

Hi Guys,

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves on Sunday, we will be collating the voting papers and let you know what the overall decision is.

The results have been updated on the website as well as the season standings so far. If you click on 2005 schedule you will get the results if you hover over the 2005 schedule menu you can click on 2005 Standings.

Teams have already started booking in for Round 4 so get in quick if you don't want to miss out. :)