Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question about the etek 4 LT

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
I am currently thinking about buying an new etek 4 marker however if i wanted to upgrade the board is it possible to buy the aluminium frame, eye covers, feedneck and asa knob?

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
To be honest mate your better off buying a second hand 11. Im not sure how much a new lt4 is but with the upgrades you want to buy for it straight away im pretty sure an 11 will be cheaper

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
You could get a Etek 3 AM. Then I believe you could get all those upgrades in the future. Im not sure what makes the 4 better than the 3, apart from the bolt which you could swap yourself for under £40. :)

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
You could get a Etek 3 AM. Then I believe you could get all those upgrades in the future. Im not sure what makes the 4 better than the 3, apart from the bolt which you could swap yourself for under £40. :)
That sounds like a better idea, i will also keep an eye on the B/S/T section and see if anything comes up.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
The Etek is a great platform, but I'd still encourage you to consider an Ego.

The reason is that getting upgrades for an Etek 3 is difficult, PE dont stock them and they dont come up that frequently. Alternatively, you can some really good deals on Egos within BST for the same money. Don't discount the GEO either!