Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question Time

p.b.Jake

Platinum Member
May 27, 2008
Hey guys,
I'm new here (i signed up about half an hour ago) and was very impressed and suprised at this thriving community, so thought i would join :p.
OK, I just have some questions to ask regarding the sport and stuff, so here I go:

1) What kind of paintballing facilities are there in Essex? All I know of is Skirmish/ Delta Force and Mayhem in Kent (I think)
2) Why are the sizes of pants so freakin' retarded? Im tall and slim, not tall and fat!!:mad: I cant really get any pants cos the sizes are all wierd. Unless I'm missing something like adjustable waist. FYI, im a 32" waist and 34" leg. Unnatural I know. Its just that i need some bottoms for my two jerseys.

Well, I had more questions but i cant remember them right now lol, so I'll write back on here later when i remember...

*EDIT*

3) whats this tourney thing I keep reading about in Basildon?

lol sorry for all these questions....

thanks in advance

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
For the pants, look at protos.
I am the same size as you, 32" waist, 34" leg and I have a pair of proto L or XL (will dig them out of my kit bag later) and they fit fine with the waist band drawn tight.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
3)

the tourney in basildon was campaign cup, which is the leg of the millenium series in england, milleniums are pretty much the top tourney of europe

p.b.Jake

Platinum Member
May 27, 2008
hey guys thanks for the pretty rapid reponses :D

@mackemforever: Ok, I'll look into getting a pair of proto's then. Glad to hear you can ajust the waistband ^^

@Dave284: Right then. Sounds like I missed a good day :(

anonononon

May 10, 2008
mayhem is in abridge
skirmish - billericay
delta force - upminster
dragons lair - brentwood

i'm an essex native as well, where abouts are you?

are you interested in getting into woodsball or tournament?

p.b.Jake

Platinum Member
May 27, 2008
@Mcevoy606: Well I'm in Grays/Stifford Clays...more Stifford Clays - im on the borderline between the two and I'd rather say I'm not from Grays :p
Well I'm not bothered what kinda paintball I'm in - as long as I'm doing it on a frequent basis and its not too much hassle to get to a decent field.
And I'll have to check out Dragons Lair, its closer to me than Billericay, which would be my local place.

@Paintball_Kitty: Ok then, i'll take a look at JT's stuff...and I'll see what a google search shows up on size charts...

thanks again for your replies!